Tuesday, May 27, 2014

VirtualFIT Summer Special!

Virtual Summer Special!!
3 Months Unlimited for $199 (a $600 value!)
PLUS, A UNIQUE SUMMER VIRTUAL CONTEST TO AWARD YOURSELF IN THE FALL...

Yesterday marked the first unofficial day of summer!

From June 1st - August 31st enjoy unlimited virtual classes ranging from mat pilates, balletFIT cardio, yoga ballet flow, gentle yoga and arms & abs. 
This time of year I often hear the following from clients, "I want to workout, but I am so busy in the summer."

Now fast forward to the fall and I typically hear, "I feel like I lost my strength over the summer" or "It now feels like I starting over after I felt my best last winter."

Summers are busy and fun (and yes, even stressful), and while I hope you enjoy a well-deserved vacation this summer please avoid the mistake of allowing it to turn into  a three month vacation from living a healthy lifestyle and taking care of yourself! 

With our convenient virtualFIT program you can workout from home, on vacation, at the beach or even your front porch.  'Going to the gym' takes time and you know during the summer time is at a premium.  Save time by bringing the gym to you!

Summer Virtual Contest: Take us on vacation. Earn a free unlimited week of virtual classes this fall by taking a virtualFIT photo while on vacation. Tag us on facebook & instagram.
 
The Fine Print
- This package begins on June 1st or any date after that you sign-up.
- Cancellation policies will be enforced. Failure to cancel within 4 hours prior to the start of class will result in a $10 late fee automatically issued to your account. 
- Package may not be shared with others.
- Package only valid for virtualFIT classes. 

No comments: