Tuesday, July 1, 2014

DanceFIT Studio Client Spotlight: Analise!

Meet, Analise!  She is a dedicated DanceFIT Natick client who LOVES HOT BalletFIT!  Find out why!




1.Tell us about yourself.  How did you start working out with DanceFIT?

Hi! My name is Analise and I am a recent graduate of UMass Amherst. I am currently a nanny and am hoping to become a preschool teacher in the coming year. I found DanceFIT on Groupon after months of looking for a gym in the area. As soon as I walked into into my first Hot BalletFIT class I was hooked!

2. As DanceFIT Studio Natick client, how has working out with DanceFIT changed your workout routine?

Before DanceFIT I dreaded working out. I would get to the gym and be completely overwhelmed. I had no idea what to do or where to start so I would always do the same thing, the elliptical. Now at DanceFIT, I just show up with my sticky socks and the instructor guides me through an intense full body workout, that’s fun and exciting!

3. What songs on your playlist keep you motivated during a workout?

I love country music so on my workout playlists I have some up beat fast country. I really enjoy any face-paced song that will get you moving.


4. What is your favorite DanceFIT class and why?

I love all of the DanceFIT classes I have taken. Each class is different so it’s hard to compare them. I love Hot BalletFIT because I leave the class so sweaty and knowing I burned a lot of calories. I love Barre and Tone with Kari because I leave the class feeling as though I have a butt and thighs of steel. I love Deep Stretch because I leave class feeling relaxed and more flexible. Those are the only classes I have taken so far but I am excited to try the rest of them!

5. Tell our readers what your favorite go-to pre-workout snack is!

I usually come right from work so I’ll share a “banana sammich” (peanut butter on a banana) or peanut butter on apple with the three year old I nanny for.

6. What is your best piece of fitness advice or inspiration?

I have three pieces of advice to get the best out of your workout.
1) Schedule your workouts like you are planning any other important meeting. Try your best to plan your week in advance sign up for classes and keep to it.  (This is one thing I am trying hard to do myself now)
2) Try to arrive at class 10-15 minutes early. Its nice to have those extra minutes to get yourself settled with water, mat, weights and to get your mind ready for the workout ahead.
3) Keep at it! My first class was so hard I could barely hold a plank for 5 seconds and couldn’t get my leg on the bar. Now only 10 classes later I am holding the plank for the whole time and can stretch with my leg on the bar comfortably! The results are really worth the time!

My fitness inspiration is my mom…as you can see in the pictures she is fit and fabulous!



7. What is your FIT fashion?  What do you usually wear for workouts?

My FIT fashion is usually black leggings then bright work out tops. I also usually wear layers (especially for Hot BalletFit) so when I start warming up I can take a layer off. Basically anything that is comfortable and lets me move freely is my fit fashion.

8. What do you tell your friends and family when they ask about why you love DanceFIT so much?

I tell my family and friends that I love DanceFIT because all of the classes are fun and challenging and the teachers are awesome!

9. What were you most nervous about coming to your first DanceFIT class?  What was your first experience like?

The first class I decided to take was Hot BalletFIT, I was so nervous because I had no idea what to expect. When I arrived (20 minutes early) I tentatively walked up the stairs where a smiling Gina greeted me. She showed me the studio and got me set up with everything I needed. When class started to reminded everyone that if we got light headed or felt too hot it was okay to step out of the room. 55 minutes later I was so sweaty but so happy I found my new favorite workout!


10. We love our new Natick location and our new and dedicated clients! What is your favorite thing about the new studio?

My favorite thing about the new Natick studio is the hot classes. I love them. BalletFIT in a 92-degree room just takes my workout to another level. Deep Stretch is awesome in the hot room because it gets your muscles so warm you can stretch so much deeper.

Thank you so much for letting us feature you this week, Analise! 

No comments: