Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Get Ready! Fall 6FIT has officially been announced!

Fall 6FIT with DanceFIT Studio starts September 9th!  Are you ready for it?  




The program is simple: 

6 Fruits & Veggies a day
6 Peers to MOTIVATE you!
6 Days of exercise a week!
for 6 weeks! 

Here's how it works: 

You will be placed in a team with 6 DanceFIT Studio participants. You will be connected to your teammates via e-mail, Skype and other forms of social media. Your team will compete against other DanceFIT teams for prizes. Each team will have access to a shared spreadsheet where you can see all of the meals and workout logs of your team members. There will be weekly food and fitness challenges and competitions with prizes!  The best part?  Anyone in the world can join! We have a "Remote 6FIT" option too! 

The Rules:


1) Commit to exercising 30 minutes a day, 6 days a week
2) Hold yourself accountable for your food and drink intake by logging daily.
3) You are required to attend 4 DanceFIT classes a week.
4) Sleep 7+ hours a night.
5) Drink 60 ounces of water a day.
6) Participate in the challenges each week.
7) You are required to attend TWO Monday DanceFIT classes and the required 6FIT meeting at 8 PM at the studio.  Remote participants are required to attend Sunday night meetings via Skype at 9:30.
6FIT is an amazing program that makes healthy eating and exercise fun!  Motivation and teamwork is a huge part of the program!  We do a lot of cheering for not only our teammates, but for everyone in the program! 
Our Remote 6FIT Client Kristin shares her positive experience with the program: 
"Hi Gina! It’s been 6 weeks since the conclusion of 6FIT and I wanted to share some things that I got out of the program. First and foremost, it really changed the way I think about food and exercise. I am much better at putting meals together that are filled with veggies, proteins and fruits over carbs and filler foods. Logging my food for 6 weeks made me honest about what I am putting in my body! Still today when I shop for groceries I am thinking in the back of my head “is this food natural enough for it to be worth eating?” My husband was weary at first of the “healthy” changes but slowly we’ve introduced much better choices into our diet (ex: quinoa as a protein instead of chicken, roasted veggies as a comfort food instead of mac and cheese or another pasta, fruit as dessert instead of cookies, chocolate, etc). Over Thanksgiving my mom commented that she hasn’t seen me so fit since high school (9 years ago!) Also I am so proud to share with you that I lost all the baby weight I had entering your program plus an extra 5 pounds – and have kept it all off and lost another extra pound since then! Even as a remote participant, doing the 2 virtual classes weekly and working out on my own the other 4 days a week got me into a great exercise routine. I even find myself in front of the tv at night doing a homemade 14 minute workout for those days I didn’t fit in a day time workout! Thank you for creating such a whole body fitness program. For me it wasn’t just a quick fix to lose some weight, but instead a lifestyle change in diet and exercise!”
Read more 6FIT Testimonials Here!   
Read our 6FIT Spokesperson blogs for a better understanding of what 6FIT is all about, clean recipes and fitness motivation! 

No comments: