Tuesday, September 2, 2014

6FIT, PROMOTION, Frozen Dance Night and More!


Summer is coming to a close, and after a fun & relaxing summer I can't wait to welcome all of you back to our studios! The fall schedule kicks-off today and is jam-packed with:


As you may know, I have two boys, Joey & Tommy, who keep me on my feet, literally...all.day.long! You think cardioFIT is tough? Hangout with a couple of kids for an afternoon. I must admit that I used to wonder, "How am I going to teach back to back classes tonight?!" I was exhausted, hungry, and grouchy--three words I think we all feel at times.

To help us all deal with the stresses of everyday life---stresses that typically result in us neglecting our very own health---I created 6FIT several years ago. 6FIT was designed to help:
1) Keep me motivated.
2) Make me eat more fruits & vegetables.
3) Made me want to exercise regularly. 
On September 8th, 6FIT returns! 6FIT focuses on nutrition and what you put in your body coupled by ensuring your body gets the appropriate amount of exercise every single day. In addition, you don't have to do it yourself! Throughout the 6 week program, you will have 6 teammates to motivate you, hold you accountable and if history repeats make some new friends! I will also be providing you with articles, tips and a weekly seminar to help you reach your goals!
I transformed my habits in 6 weeks, and I am confident this program can do the same for you.  I didn't count calories or feel frustrated. I ate what my body needed to function at the pace I needed to teach classes, have energy playing with the boys and kept me strong & fit. Read more testimonials! 
Our next 6FIT session begins on September 8th with programs locally in Brookline & Natick, as well as a virtual program for anyone around the world who wishes to join us in this adventure!  Read more here! 

Don't want to commit to a full program this fall?  We still would love to have you back in the studio.  Jump start your fall with a gift to yourself: a 4 Class Package for $44 (only $11 per class!). Purchase here in mind body or on our FREE iphone app (search for DanceFIT Studio in the app store). No discount codes can be applied and 1 per person. PURCHASE TODAY!!!
balletChildren's Ballet Registration Links
Please register via a computer for kid's ballet classes. We hope to have this portion of our website mobile friendly soon. For all the classes that had wait lists we added additional class times. Please click on the links below to see the schedule.
Natick
Brookline
dancenightsFrozen Dance Nights
(Ages 3-6)
Saturday, September 27th 4:30 - 6:30 PM $35 per dancer - Brookline Studio
Saturday, October 4th 4:30 - 6:30 PM $35 per dancer - Natick Studio
This Frozen Dance Party is based on the Disney hit movie "Frozen". Your dancer will set off on a fearless journey like Anna as she learns creative movement, ballet, and dances to the hit songs of the movie, including "Let it Go." The hilarious snowman named Olaf will be featured as well with songs, a craft and lyrical movement. Please wear a leotard, tights and ballet shoes and bring a water bottle & towel for your yoga mat (provided by DanceFIT). At our royal tea party we will serve pizza, nut free cookies & pink lemonade.


No comments: