Friday, August 29, 2014

DanceFIT Studio Instructor Spotlight: Ashley Pavone!

Exciting news for our Virtual crew!  We have a brand new (and amazing!) VirtualFIT Instructor! Please welcome to our community, Ashley Pavone!  You might recognize Ashley already - she dances with fellow VirtualFIT Instructor, Nicole on the Boston Cannon's Dance Team!  Ashley will be teaching VirtualFIT on Wednesday Mornings at 6:15AM - Total Body Blast so get ready to wake up and sweat!

Check out Ashley's interview below and give her a warm welcome!





1.  Tell our readers a little about yourself!

I’m a working professional by day and dancer/coach/teacher by night. I live in a small town with my husband, bulldog and cat.

2.  Why are you so passionate about dance?  How did you begin dancing?

Like most little girls, I started dancing at a very young age. My mom put me in ballet class at age four and I fell in love. Dance has always been the main focus in my life, which eventually led me to majoring in dance, graduating with my Bachelors of Arts.

3.  As a DanceFIT Studio Virtual instructor what do you love most about this innovative fitness revolution?  Why do you think Skype classes with DanceFIT are so popular?

Gina really nailed it. People are so busy nowadays and to have the ease of taking class right in your own home…perfect!

4.  Total Body Blast, your new class has everyone really excited! What should your clients expect from this class?

Exactly what it says…total…body…blast! We’ll be targeting all the good stuff: arms, core, glutes & legs. Get ready to work!

5.  What is your favorite piece of fitness inspiration or advice you would love to share?

Stick with it. It’s easy to start a fitness regimen but to get over that hump and have it actually be part of your routine, that’s tough but so worth it.

6.  What is your FIT Style?  What do you love to workout in?

I love a good pair of stretch capris, off the shoulder t-shirt and a fun patterned sports bra.

7.  What do you love to do when you’re not on the dance floor?

Between work, rehearsal, teaching and coaching, I have little spare time but I love just hanging out with my family and working around the house.

8.  What's on your playlist? What keeps you motivated during a workout?

I’m a big Britney fan but anything with a good beat works for me!

9.  What is your best FIT Tip? 

What do you always try to keep in mind when working out, eating healthy and staying FIT? Just keep pushing yourself to the max during every workout and remember that exercising and eating healthy go hand in hand.


We are SO excited that Ashley will be joining the DanceFIT Community!  Thank you for letting us put the spotlight on you, Ashley!

Be sure to sign up for Ashley's class, THIS Wednesday the 3rd at 6:15AM in our Virtual Studio! 

No comments: